About Tetra Insights
Tetra Insights is a research technology company headquartered in Boulder, CO. We work with leading brands across industries to provide best-in-class user research solutions. These user research solutions are delivered through our software platform and enterprise client services to support any and all insights needs of an organization.
Our offerings allow our customers and clients to better understand their users and make successful, data-driven decisions. We aim to be a trusted, reliable partner for enterprise-class research.
We are a team of researchers, designers, and engineers working remotely all over the world. We’re in search of a dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our team and provide reliable, consistent, and exceptional support to our software platform customers and enterprise services clients.
What you will do as a Customer Success Manager
Your primary goal is straightforward: ensure the success of Tetra’s customers and clients in achieving their insights needs. To do so, you’ll integrate closely with both Tetra team members across departments (research, design, engineering, etc.) and all members of client projects (clients, stakeholders, researchers, etc.).
- – Owning the support, success, and account management functions of the customer and user relationship for the Tetra software platform
- – Spearheading initiatives to influence lifetime value of customers and users, product adoption, and customer and user satisfaction (i.e. onboarding, education, reengagement)
- – Defining and holding accountability for operational metrics, objectives, KPIs, and reporting processes for the Customer Success business unit
- – Proactively providing high level trends of customer and user issues to key stakeholders with quantified impact on the business
- – Working closely with internal teams (marketing, sales, product) to share feedback, insights, and helping shape cross department initiatives
- – Defining, refining, and improving the customer and user journey through implementation, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- – Understanding how to balance customer and user requests and needs with business value and logic
- – Working with a migration specialist to transition customer and user data into the Tetra platform
- – Sharing customer and user support with other team members
- – Managing Tetra’s portfolio of clients, with a focus on driving Tetra platform adoption, increasing client satisfaction, and supporting retention and growth
- – Delivering a positive and effective client experience by coordinating all aspects of client project work, including task management, communications, scheduling, scope management, team management, and materials management
- – Collaborating with internal teams (research operations, contract researchers, design, and/or development), clients, and stakeholders as needed to ensure project objectives and deliverables are executed effectively
- – Assisting with additional related client project needs as they arise
An ideal candidate:
- – Is experienced providing exceptional customer service to clients and customers
- – Has excellent organization and time management skills
- – Has superior written and verbal communication skills
- – Has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- – Has a flexible approach and is able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- – Is driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
Compensation & Perks
Compensation is dependent on experience level and includes a benefits package. You will receive unlimited paid time off and can work from anywhere in the world!
This position has great potential for someone who is looking to have a huge impact on an organization and build out a strong Customer Success department from the ground up.
Interested? Please apply!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Customer Success Manager.”
In your email, please include:
- A resume or description of your experience
- Your LinkedIn profile link
- A brief explanation of your interest in the position