Effective date: 26 Sep 2018
Last updated: 28 Jan 2021
This page informs you of Tetra Insight, Inc. (“Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use tetrainsights.com, our software, and/or our services (collectively, the “Service”) and
the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your
preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tetra Insights uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain the Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose
to do so;
- to provide customer care and support;
- to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- to monitor the usage of the Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your
Disclosure Of Data
Tetra Insights may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- to protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to use and we take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to protect your the information we collect from you. When you enter or upload sensitive information, we encrypt this data using industry standard SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Types of Data Collected
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Tetra Insights will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.metadata.readonly to show a user’s Google drive data on the file screen of the app, so that users can have a read-only view of their files through Tetra’s app.
Tetra Insights will store a Zoom user’s User ID (anonymized) when a user installs our Zoom integration. This data is never shared, and will be deleted on request (programmatically or otherwise)
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: (347) 753-8566