About Tetra Insights
Tetra Insights is a research technology company headquartered in Boulder, CO. We work with leading brands across industries to provide best-in-class user research solutions. As part of our enterprise client services, we work as an embedded research team, staffing a dedicated research team to support the insights needs of the organization.
Our proprietary technology and our enterprise solutions allow our clients to better understand their users and make successful, data-driven decisions. We aim to be a trusted, reliable partner for enterprise-class research.
We are a team of researchers, designers, and engineers working remotely all over the world. We’re looking to add talented, mixed method User Researchers to our team to collaborate on a variety of research projects with our clients.
What you will do as a User Researcher
Typically, you will work on a team of 3 people, including a researcher operations manager who will handle the majority of research logistics. Responsibilities and tasks will vary for each project. You will serve as a strategic and tactical researcher as part of our client research team, with potential to work as a researcher for our software platform if there is mutual interest and a great fit.
Responsibilities will include:
- – Leading research strategy and establishing a clear vision for clients
- – Consulting with clients and stakeholders to understand and guide research objectives
- – Creating and scoping research plans strategically mapped to project goals and objectives
- – Crafting and executing on both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- – Transforming research data into powerful insights
- – Producing and presenting impactful stories with research deliverables
- – Partnering and effectively collaborating with Tetra and client team members
- – Generating educational and informative research material and content for both the Tetra and research communities
- – Executing additional related needs as they arise
An ideal candidate will:
- – Have strong communication and compelling storytelling skills
- – Be able to take ownership of a project and collaborate effectively with our team
- – Be comfortable working with uncertainty and managing unexpected problems or issues
- – Be experienced with discovering trends in research data
- – Be experienced with a range of research methodologies
- – Have a breadth of experience across multiple audiences and industries
Compensation will depend on your experience and the mutually agreed upon scope of responsibilities. We may begin as a contractor relationship with the plan to move to a full-time hire once we ensure it is a good mutual fit. This could start as a part-time job and increase to full-time.
Interested? Please apply!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “User Researcher.”
Please include a resume, LinkedIn profile, or a description of your experience, and a brief explanation of your interest in the job.