About Tetra Insights
Tetra Insights is a research technology company headquartered in Boulder, CO. We work with leading brands across industries to provide best-in-class user research solutions. As part of our enterprise client services, we work as an embedded research team, staffing a dedicated research team to support the insights needs of the organization.
Our proprietary technology and our enterprise solutions allow our clients to better understand their users and make successful, data-driven decisions. We aim to be a trusted, reliable partner for enterprise-class research.
We are a team of researchers, designers, and engineers working remotely all over the world. We’re looking to add a talented UX/UI designer to our team.
What you will do as a UX/UI Designer
This role is for a remote contract/freelance or full time applicant. We could start as contract, but with a view for full time if there is a good mutual fit.
You will work closely with the head of product, our user researcher, and the engineering team. As designer, your key responsibilities are to contribute to the overall product direction through iterative design and testing. You will have the opportunity to establish design principles, drive and affect the product and design processes, and collaborate closely with peers. We are an agile startup looking to grow with people that share our core values of being customer centric, of creating an environment where you and your peers are engaged and happy, and constantly re-evaluating and improving.
Responsibilities will include:
- – Collaborating with product, user research, and engineering to define features and contribute to the overall product direction.
- – Creating and improving product design process and documentation within the organization.
- – Creating creative briefs, wireframes, low and high-fidelity designs, styles guides, and functional prototypes.
- – Helping establish and implement strong design principles within the organization.
An ideal candidate will:
- – Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- – Empathy with our customers and a keen interest in what we are building.
- – Interest in contributing and improving design and product processes–we are always looking to improve.
- – Experience and interest working across various parts of the business in a design capacity (product, customer success, product marketing).
- – Experience applying user research to guide design decisions.
- – Proficiency in design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, etc. Our team uses Figma.
- – Proficiency in creating and using style guides.
- – Experience designing for SaaS is a major plus.
Compensation will depend on your experience and the mutually agreed upon scope of responsibilities. Depending on the applicant, we may begin as a contractor relationship with the plan to move to a full-time once we ensure it is a good mutual fit.
Interested? Please apply!
Email email@example.com with subject line “UX/UI Designer”.
Please include a resume, UX/UI portfolio, LinkedIn profile, and a brief explanation of your interest in the job.